*Sold in bundles of 5, 10, 50, or 100(prices vary according to quantity. See price list below.)
Large full sheet, size: 27.5"x54" Thickness: 51GSM
- Traditionally handmade with rice straw and wild vine bark fibers in Jing County, Anhui Province, China.
- It is made by pressing two layers of thin Xuan rice paper into one.
- In cotton white and fine texture, it is suitable for painting colorful flowers and birds, animals, as well as landscapes.
- With a wonderful bound quality and forgiveness of excessive moisture, it is more absorbent but less smearing than single Xuan rice paper, giving your brushstrokes more depth.
- Our double Xuan is most popular among artists who come with a watercolor background. It works great for both beginning student and experienced artists in Chinese brush painting or sumi-e.
- Both sides can be used for painting, but the smooth side produces the most vivid colors and various tones of sumi ink.
- Also can be used as backing paper, perfect for mounting or stretching.
*Sold in bundles of 10, 50, or 100(prices vary according to quantity. See price list below.)