Known as Shuniku(朱肉) in Japanese for use with Inkan or Hanko, this Arts and Crafts Seal Ink Paste is a student quality product for stamping name chops made of stone, wood or other materials.
- In brilliant red color, this oil-based seal ink paste is aicd-free, permanent, lightfast and waterproof.
- The impression dries faster compared to traditional ink paste and does not bleed.
- It is in a light-weight compact durable metal box for easy carrying.
- The ink does not gets dry if you keep the lid closed after using.
- Made in China
- Box Size: 65mm (2-1/2") Diameter x 15mm(1/2") Height
Like a "desert after dinner," the Chinese have been using seals for thousands of years as the finishing touch on their calligraphy and brush paintings. These seals feature the name of the artist, or "mode seal" seals to help balancing the composition. Traditionally you only need to get one high quality red seal ink to use with your name seal, which will last for a life time.