- Made of mulberry tree leaves and inner bark (also called Pi Paper );
- In 27gsm thickness, the texture is smoother and finer than #2;
- PH neutral and archival;
- Semi-sized absorbency, not smearing like Xuan paper, soft but strong like a fabric, it works well with most water-based art media including watercolors and fluid acrylics.
- Resists bleeding and shows color brilliantly, appropriate for landscapes, animals, birds and flowers, etc.;
- Perfect for Sumi-e or Chinese brush painting, and also good for Calligraphy, Mounting, Rubbing, Stamping, Kite, Lantern, Window Covering and Collage etc.
- 10 Cut Sheets, each measuring 18.5"x 30" same size as what is included in the student pack.
As Seen on YouTube!