3-D seal creation and duplication and check out our pre-carved seals.
Henry Li will personally design and carve your seal in the USA for you as seen on Youtube.*Stone and red ink is not included with this service. Please review your options before add to cart.
This service includes:
1. Create an authentic Chinese name for you based on the sound of your English name and selecting Chinese characters with good meaning. He may also create a mood seal content for you based on your ideas. Image seals is also possible.
2. Design your name chop or mood chop in ancient seal script;
3. Show you how to sign your Chinese name in standard and cursive styles of calligraphy;
4. If you have your own design ideas with any image or icon that you want me to carve for you, please register as a customer as a (no purchase necessary) so you will get Henry Li's personal email address in the welcome email where you can send your design to get pre-approval.
5. Hand-carve the design on a stone of your choice. The stone is NOT included in the price. You may choose any stone you like from our store, or send your used seal stone for re-carving.
6. A video demo on how to write your name in Chinese calligraphy and/or the seal engraving process video could be made at a small fee.
Here is the work flow:
In most case your seal will be shipped within 7-10 days after receiving your order(*please contact us if you have a urgent need).
Step One: You place your order of stone, carving service and red ink pad(optional) and send me your names or phrase information to be translated. Here is a good website that may help get yourself an authentic Chinese name: http://www.mandarintools.com/chinesename.html and here are 2 sites for a phonetic translation(Note: if the translation is longer than four characters it may not fit on a name seal.): http://www.chinesenames.org/ and http://www.chine-nouvelle.com/ Step Two: I will communicate with you about the translation and the create three designs in both Yin(negative) and Yang(positive) carving styles for you to preview. Step Three: After you approve the preview design, I will carve the stone seal and the process will be video-taped and posted on Youtube. Your finished seal will be mailed to you.
Option 1. Side Inscriptions:
Default is None side inscriptions. Artist signature is free. Customized side inscription is optional at additional charge.
Option 2. Rush Services:
Normally it will take a week to ten days to deliver due to high volumes of orders. If you want it sooner, rush service is available. Please check the options for extra charges on rush service so I will get it done in three days.
Here is a overview of the works I have done for my clients. This eBook "a Seal Imprint Collection of Henry Li" is available for purchase or it is free with your custom seal carving service order.
To see my seal design and carving videos please visit my Youtube Channel: